Saturday, October 29, 2005

Odds & Ends

Bad weeks for posts. As I have noted before, my company is in the process of acquired. The big deal closes Monday night, so, this week was incredibly busy with the all the preparations that come along with the close of the deal. Unfortunately, next week will be just as - if not more - busy.

Whatever the case, I do get a nice break in the action by stealing away to San Francisco for a few days - we leave tonight. I always enjoy San Francisco (did a post on it quite a while back - at some point, I need to learn how to embed links to prior posts in the text of the current post). So, it should be a good weekend and will be interesting to see what Halloween related activities are going on up there.

Anyway, not much to write today (or not much time to write) as I have to prepare for the trip. However, was working my way through Friday's Wall Street Journal this morning and came across the Washington Wire section - I always enjoy these little blurbs of the goings on of Washington. Anyway, at the very end they had a blurb about an obituary that was in the Chicago Tribune. The obituary stated, "In lieu of flowers, please send acerbic letters to Republicans." I could not stop laughing when I read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home